1. Reports to the Lounge Manager.
2. To assist guest service in all outlets in the airport.
3. To greet, receive and bid farewell to passengers in the front reception counter.
4. To collect payment from passengers at the front reception counter before letting them to enter the lounge.
5. To assist passengers with their luggage on entry and exit at the lounge.
6. To page for flight departure for contracted airlines.
7. To page for the availability of shower facility to passengers on queue.
8. To carry out regular checks of all areas of the lounges, such as shower rooms, toilets to ensure consistent cleanliness.
9. Must be well versed with the different currency conversion rates.
10. To possess a good knowledge in general information of the airport including its facilities, flight schedules and airlines information, direction to the departure gates etc.
11. To be will versed with the computer and/or email and internet services; to assist passengers whenever required.
12. To cooperate and work in a team towards development, implementation, maintenance and improvement of the quality management system.
13. To take initiative to identify areas for improvement and participate in continual improvement activities.
14. To undertake other jobs assigned by superior from time to time.
- Minimum 2-3 experience in F&B industry, including but not limited to restaurants, lounges, fast food
- Proficient in both written/spoken English and Arabic would be an advantage
- Service-oriented and a good team player
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Shift duties are required
- Working location : Airport
- Meal Allowance
- Transportation Provided
- Attendance Incentive
- Medical Insurance
- Accommodation provided