2. To assist guest service in all outlets in the airport.
3. To greet, receive and bid farewell to passengers in the front reception counter.
4. To assist passengers with their luggage on entry and exit at the lounge.
5. To carry out regular checks of all areas of the rooms, such as shower rooms, toilets to ensure consistent cleanliness.
6. To possess a good knowledge in general information of the airport including its facilities, flight schedules and airlines information, direction to the departure gates etc.
7. To cooperate and work in a team towards development, implementation, maintenance and improvement of the quality management system.
8. To take initiative to identify areas for improvement and participate in continual improvement activities.
9. Organize and manage various domestic services including housekeeping and services relating to waste disposal, environmental protection and other supportive services.
10. Supervise Housekeeping Staff in daily activities by using floor care and cleaning procedures to achieve outstanding results and raise standards of performance.
11. Reduce cost by selecting suitable equipment to maximize efficiency in cleaning in order to create a cleaner, brighter and more sanitary environment of the Lounge.
12. Perform daily inspection tours to ensure cleanliness and ensure that proper operating standards are met.
13. Report any unusual or questionable conditions
14. Order supplies and maintains a running inventory
15. To undertake other jobs assigned by superior from time to time.
- Minimum 2-3 experience in Hotel ndustry.
- Proficient in both written/spoken English. Arabic would be an advantage
- Service-oriented and a good team player
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Shift duties are required
- Working location : Airport
- Meal Allowance
- Transportation Provided
- Attendance Incentive
- Medical Insurance
- Accommodation provided