2. Assign duties, inspect work, and investigate complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment and take corrective action.
3. Take periodic inventories, screen applicants, train new employees, and recommend dismissals.
4. Obtains list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments.
5. Coordinates work activities among departments.
6. Conducts orientation training and in-service training to explain policies, work procedures, and to demonstrate use and maintenance of equipment.
7. Inventories stock to ensure adequate supplies.
8. Evaluates records to forecast department personnel requirements.
9. Makes recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operation.
10. Events and official receptions experience.