2. Establishes and reviews the standards of performance, in line with the operating concept of the restaurant, which contribute to an elegantly appointed environment, with superior staff, dedicated to an attentive, distinctive experience that leave our clients inspired.
3. Inspects the dining area to ensure that the physical facilities and equipment are well kept and that all health and safety regulations are adhered to by liaising with other departments the coordination of the cleaning, maintenance and repairs and other services such as linen laundering, plants servicing
4. Maintains high visibility during meal service in order to ensure smooth running of operations.
5. Promotes good public relations, takes corrective actions and handles customers complaints to ensure their satisfaction.
6. Forecasts covers and revenues and then schedules staff accordingly whilst controlling labor costs and overtime payment.
7. Identifies, in conjunction with the General Manager, market trends and needs, surveys competition, participates in Public Relations activities and other promotional activities designed to enhance the image and profitability of the outlet.
8. Participates with Outlet Head Chef & Executive Chef in developing menus for promotional activities and special events and recommends changes based on clients feedback and demands.
9. Anticipates and maintains all materials and supplies and assures their availability.
10. Controls usage of all food and beverage items and appropriate usage of equipment, tools and service equipment.
11. Assists in the preparation of the annual budget and the manning guide and monitor them throughout the year to ensure we are in line.