Premier Globe is a manpower consulting firm focused on serving the comprehensive needs of businesses in the full range of the business cycle. With a core staff of experienced professionals and a team approach to most consulting projects, Premier Globe will be able to offer a more balanced quality service than many of its competitors. We help our clients make lasting improvements to their performance and realize their most important goals. Over nearly three years, we‚ve built a firm uniquely equipped to this task. We at Premier Globe combine an unmatched perspective with detailed insight into local markets across all major industry sectors. Premier Globe offers the full spectrum of workforce solutions needed to address the complex recruitment challenges that exist today....
1. To identify and Introduce Clients to Premier Globe to enter into business agreement with Client as per Premier Globe Agreement, managing client interaction and account management.
2. Once the Client is identified, to get the names, designation, e-mail id, and mobile numbers of two authorised persons of the Client, who would sign the Premier Globe Service Agreement with the Client.
3. Co-ordinating for getting the agreement signed between Premier Globe and the Client, and ensuring to get opening position in consultation with the recruiter as Premier Globe and at client.
4. Daily and weekly report to be submitted by the Freelance BD so as to furnish the list of Clients contacted and visited for empanelment with Premier Globe.
5. To furnish the Company with the details of Clients HR Executive / managers contact details, responsible for giving the job vacancies.
6. After commencement of business with the client, regular follow up and co-ordination required to get more positions for a regular business.
7. Once the job requirement is received from the Client, pass on to Premier Globe designated HR Recruiter and try close the client positions asap.
8. To facilitate communication and co-ordination between Premier Globe and Client.
9. Follow up of payments and dues from the Client. On the due dates, regular follow up with the Client for timely payments is required to ensure secured business.
Job Description for Recruitment: (Possibly we can give you a Team of 2 People)
1. Sourcing the resumes through Job portals, references, databases as per clients specifications
2. Formulation and Implementation of Recruitment/Sourcing strategies.
3. Posting of job on the job portals, websites, blogs and other discussion forums.
4. Using sourcing strategies like Referral generation, Direct Sourcing, Networking, Mass Mailing so as to reach out to a maximum qualified pool of candidates.
5. Using Online Database (Job Portals) & Offline Database to find out technically fit resources.
6. Doing niche-skill and specific resource-search through Headhunting & Mapping Techniques.
7. Telephonic Screening of the profiles checking for Technical Fitment, Behavioural Fitment,
8. Conducting preliminary interviews as specified by client.
9. Scheduling of Interviews of the candidates in close co-ordination with client HR.
10. Ensuring proper co-ordination between Clients and Candidates.
11. Maintaining and developing candidate MIS database and trackers.
12. Responsible for articulating and negotiating job offers with candidates and clearly Communicating all aspects of the offer including the salary, benefits, bonuses, relocation,etc
13. Follow-up with candidates for Post Employment Reference Checks, Notice Period
Negotiations, etc till joining.
14. Achieving the assigned target as per the role
15. Upgrading yourself for client handling and management.