Fresh-minded young company with big ideas and great ambition, looking for an Operations Supervisor.
The Operations Supervisor is responsible to plan and organize the activities of business to boost productivity without compromising quality. The Primary task of OS is to deliver management expectations and prioritize tasks according to business objectives.
1. Translating business plans to actionable items.
2. Creating, implementing and managing SOPs and WIs.
3. Sequence and Prioritize activities based on significance.
4. Ensuring smooth operations while maximizing efficiency and productivity.
Experience and Qualifications:
1. Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Commerce,
2. Management, Human Resources or related field.
3. Minimum of 1 year of related supervision experience in operations.
Skills and Competencies
1. Go-getter with aspiration to achieve.
2. Young and energetic with big ambitions.
3. Strong leadership, influencing and relationship-building skills.
4. Pro-active, independent thinker with high energy and positive attitude.
5. Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
6. Excellent people supervisor, open to direction and +Collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done.
7. Must possess the ability to prioritize, organize and multitask in a challenging environment to effectively meet deadlines.
Interested candidates can apply by the filling the form on our website. Please find the link below: