2. Organize the preparation of the RFI/RFP response by engaging the Sr. R&D Engineer for solution design, the Product Manager for pricing and third-party supply agreement, the Engagement Manager for implementation and planning, the General Counsel for risk management and the Finance Director for credit limits and project return.
3. Prepare RFI/RFP response document for approval.
4. Maintain sales CRM at all times and ensure that all accurate documentation is presented. Compile Regional Sales Managers pipeline into business unit pipeline to show estimated contract values by stage (opportunity, lead and proposal).
5. Support the Director of Sales in market intelligence and analysis of pipeline.
6. Follow up on potential client requirements by participating in pre-sales meetings with the client and partners to identify and document their needs.
7. Prepare necessary client presentations and site visits.
8. Follow up and monitor the progress of tenders to ensure response and submission of administrative files in a timely and accurate manner.
9. Prepare materials for client presentations, demonstrations, presentations and bid management documents. 10. Produce and edit the proposals from a techno-commercial perspective including software, workflow, diagrams and charts, work plan, project staffing, etc.
11. Ensure accuracy of the terms and conditions placed on sub-contractors to minimize risk to clients.
Executive Director IT Solutions
Regional Sales Manager
Pre Sales Manager/Engineer
Job Description Pre-sales Manager
12. Maintain all documents on SharePoint portal and content management system.
13. Perform any other related job duties as requested by the direct supervisor.