Collects data by identifying sources of information;
Organizes information by studying, analyzing, interpreting, and classifying data.
Resolves retrieval problems by altering design to meet requirements.
Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
Maintains historical records by documenting system changes and revisions.
Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Establishes and revises database by conferring with analysts and programmers to code and retrieve data.
Maintains database by entering data.
- With a minimum of three (3) years experience
- With thorough knowledge of Remote Desktop Access, MS Outlook, CITRIX, Biometrics
- administrate the Windows Servers plus Local and WAN network and the devices
- Knowledge of SQL Data Base
- Troubleshoots MAC OS & iOS devices
- Configure and manage Domain Controller and DHCP server, application server
- Has a background in graphic designing
- Able to fill system administration role
- Other related areas of IT
- Preferably with transferable VISA
Forward your CV - sales10diligroup.com