distributes documentation with purchase orders; reports, documents and tracks damages and
discrepancies on orders received.
2. Makes intra- and inter-campus deliveries of requested surplus office furniture and merchandise;
maintains records of all deliveries.
3. Fills supply requisitions; assists buyer to order adequate merchandise and supplies; delivers orders to
faculty and staff.
4. Receives, stores, tags and tracks surplus property; prepares property lists for items to be sold at
5. Receives and stores documents and confidential files; maintains record of approved document and
confidential file destruction.
6. Ships canceled and damaged items back to vendors as appropriate.
7. Delivers and sets up furniture for various campus events as requested.
8. Handles and documents storage and transportation of hazardous materials.
9. Maintains the warehouse, records area and stores area in a neat and orderly manner.
10. Answers questions regarding procedures and resolves discrepancies regarding receipts, deliveries,
warranties, repairs and surplus property.
11. Trains and directs the work of student assistants.
12. May serve as a lead worker to other classified staff in the area.