- IT background must.
- Interested in Cyber Security
- Basic knowledge of Security and Network field
- Good communication and PR skills
- Confident and Target Focused
- liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations;
- communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs;
- writing and proofreading copy;
- arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials;
- maintaining and updating customer databases;
- organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
- conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;
- contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- evaluating marketing campaigns;
- monitoring competitor activity;
- supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
Candidate, if selected, will have to first enroll for a training period of 3 months - after which he/she will be hired permanently based on performance.