Marketing Executives mission is to design electronic and print materials, exhibit elements and/or illustrations for a variety of advertising materials, displays, and other media, as appropriate for a spectrum of projects. Working closely with the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Executive designs layouts, transforming concepts, ideas, and strategies into artwork.
1. Proven capacity to conceptualize
2. He / She must be familiar with typography and design principles
1. Follow a design brief that may be given as verbal instructions, a written specification
2. Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements that will be used to make the design collaterals, and an understanding of what these can and cannot do
3. Ability to take on the implementation of a template design
4. Prepare designs in a way that allows them to be easily implemented by other designers.
1. Advanced use of all design related programs either in MAC or PC i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, In design
2. Knowledge of principles and practices of graphic design
3. Ability to create and produce graphic materials using a range of media, methods, techniques, and equipment.
4. Knowledge of graphic layout and photographic requirements and procedures.
5. Skills in the utilization of specified computerized graphic design programs.
6. Ability to analyze graphic and technical information and create interpretive illustrations.
7. Knowledge of printing and/or reproduction processes and techniques.
8. Ability to analyze and interpret user graphic requirements.
9. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community.
10. Knowledge of printing procedures and requirements.
11. Ability to develop print and/or reproduction specifications.
12. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
If interested, please share your portfolio, CV and salary expectation.