PT. Javalina Development, a subsidiary of JPG Technologies, Inc (www.medimobile.com), is a software development company that focuses on the Healthcare segment. We are a technology driven company with 70% of our resources being software developers. MediMobile foster an environment that allows software developers to grow their skills through collaboration focusing on the latest and greatest technologies....
MEDICAL BILLING MANAGER
- Thorough understanding of medical billing, collections and payment posting, revenue cycle, third party payers, Medicare; strong knowledge of multi-state and Federal payer regulations.
- Working knowledge of CPT, ICD9 and ICD10 codes, HCPCS, HIPAA, billing and insurance regulations, medical terminology, insurance benefits and appeal processes.
- Sufficient knowledge of policies and procedures to accurately answer questions from staff.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of five (5) years Medical Insurance/Healthcare Billing and Collections experience in a medical practice or health system, with a deep understanding of medical billing processes.
- Two (2) to Three (3) years supervisory or management experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from subordinates to managers.
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with other employees.
- Skilled in developing, implementing, and administering work processes.
- Detail oriented and tolerant of frequent interruptions and distractions from staff.
- Effectively communicate with insurers, colleagues and staff.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
If you are suitable with our requirements, please to send your complete resume (CV, recent photo, certificates, etc) to our HRD Email Adress at : email@example.com
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.