We require Oracle Programmer for a Company located in Dubai. This is a Contractual position for 1 Year - which can be extendable.
Job Description as follows:
Responsible for assisting the Project Manager to Analyze the requirements, to do the Impact Analysis of the CR (change request), to find Gap Analysis between the existing and proposed solution. The resource should be able to write the specs and do the coding. The resource should also be able to verify the code written by the outsourced partners and also assist in implementation.
Particularly the resource should be well versed with Java, J2EE Technology, Oracle 10g /11g developer suite, PL/SQL Programming.
Person to responsible for collecting information related to projects and in analyzing the project status against the agreed baselines.
1. Software development and enhancements based on business requirements using Oracle, PL/SQL, Forms, Pro*C and Reports. Knowledge and experience on JAVA and its components would be an advantage.
2. Strong technical skills.
3. Strong adherence to project deadlines.
4. Communication to project stakeholders for requirement gathering and clarifications.
5. Review and rollout complete solution.
6. Manage Project and process documentation.
7. Gap analysis between the existing solution and proposed change
8. Coding as per DPW IT standard code review guide lines.
9. Review the coding done by team and outsources partners
10. Testing the delivered solution before giving for system integration testing
11. Compile and present project status reports.
12. Prepare and monitor project plans.
Mandatory: Oracle 11g/10g developer suite, PL/SQL, Forms, Reports
Desirable: Java, Struts, Springs, Ibatis, Java Script, AJAX, Dojo
Education / Qualifications / Professional Training
Essential - Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Management with 5+ years of experience in JAVA and J2EE technologies, Oracle, PL/SQL development.
Diploma in Computer Science or Management with 8+ years of experience in JAVA,J2EE technologies and Oracle database Programming.
Desirable - Certification in Project Management, SUN JAVA Certified professional, Oracle Certified Professional Knowledge and experience in JAVA Technologies.
- Oracle, PL/SQL development proficiency and working experience is must with strong technical skills.
- Proficiency in Java, J2EE, Struts, Spring, and Java Script frameworks. 1-2 projects Implementation experience in above technologies preferred.
- Experience in OOPS
- Project Management methodology applied to software development projects
- SQERT based project Analysis
Application Programming - The ability to code and test modules that meet the design specifications in JAVA and J2EE Technologies. ORACLE 10g PL/SQL experience is a must.
Working experience in JAVA and J2EE Technologies will be preferred.
Business Recovery - The ability to develop, document and test plans for disaster recovery and business continuity
Change Management Analysis and Processes - The ability to coordinate changes, recognize potential problems and understand impacts before changes are implemented
Configuring & Optimizing the System - The ability to ensure optimum system operation through the use of system rules, control parameters or commands
RDBMS Systems - The ability to utilize Oracle 10g packages and code in PL/SQL.
If interested please send across your updated profile (in Word Format Only) to Shantigoudk(at)gmail(dot)com with the following details at the earliest:
1. Current Company:
2. Current Location:
4. Relevant Experience:
5. Current Salary:
6. Expected Salary:
7. Notice Period: