Reference Code : LSES 002 - Human Capital & Admin Manager For Egypt Cairo
Responsible for proposing and implementing the HC & Admin strategy in the business unit. Perform HC and administrative task in the office s/he is located.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES MANAGERIAL RESPONSIBILITIES 1. Manage all department staff in performing their delegated tasks 2. Ensure that all department staff acquires required skill sets, knowledge and certifications through appropriate training and professional development programs (in coordination with the Human Capital and Administration Division). 3. Periodically appraise the staff. Coach and counsel them as required. Encourage good communication among all levels of staff. 4. Prepare periodic performance reports for the department and provide inputs to the business unit's performance report.
ï· Excellent command of written and oral Arabic and English
ï· Proficient in computer and internet skills, especially with respect to HR software and tools
Job Start Date
Number of Vacancies
Job Location -> Egypt
Desired Candidate's Profile
Nationality -> Egypt
Candidate Current Location
Job Location -> Egypt
Candidate Profile Description
1. Provide inputs for the division's plans and operational budget.
2. Ensure that the division's policies are developed and periodically reviewed, procedures for various functions are documented and implementation of these policies and procedures is monitored.
3. Ensure compliance with all legal, contractual, audit, regulatory, risk management and safety requirements and procedures, especially in respect of IP confidentiality and related risks.
4. Maintain efficiency and cost effectiveness of all processes by ensuring that all the technology needs of the business unit are addressed (in coordination with Corporate IT).
1. Work closely with the Executive Director to identify the current and future Human Capital needs of the business unit and provide advice on HC operations and personnel relations
2. Support the development of the business unit's workforce requirements and planning.
3. Compile business unit's workforce requirements into an HR Plan and execute recruitment activities for the business unit in coordination with the local HC & Admin Supervisors. Supervise sourcing, selection and interviewing.
4. Provides inputs on the HR policies & procedures to the corporate HC & Administration function. Responsible for the implementation of the relevant HR policies in the business unit/ office.
5. Ensure that performance management reviews are effectively conducted in the business unit as per guidelines and directions of the Corporate HC & Admin division.
6. Prepare the business unit's training plans in coordination with the Corporate HC & Admin. Direct and implement efficient, high quality training programs for business unit's employees.
7. Provide various HR services related to employee relations, personnel transactions and administrative work to the business unit's employees.
8. Issue and maintain employment contracts and offer letters once job authorizations are approved by the Executive Director.
9. Handle the business unit's employees' grievance and complaints and coordinate meetings with the concerned managers and employees to resolve employees' problems and complaints.
10. Responsible for all administrative matters related to visa arrangements, time attendance, payroll deductions and travel arrangements/expenses and office management work to all employees in the country where s/he is located.
11.Manage the office facilities in the country s/he is operating and ensure annual renewals and optimization of service level agreements.
12. Perform orientation and induction activities for new joiners in the same location and ensure that they become familiar with policies and procedures based on corporate HC induction program.
13. Ensure efficient filing and archiving, and confidentiality of all employee information pertaining to legal documents, visa submissions, passport copies, labour cards and residency renewal and expiry dates of all employees in the same location.
14. Perform any other related job duties as requested by the direct supervisor
Job Type -> Full-time
Job Industry -> I T and Services
Job Functions -> Human Resources
Legacy Smart Employment