1. Responsible for planning, processing and performing all jobs in an efficient manner with no assistance from the supervisor
2. Working closely with upper management.
3. Design and develop programming systems making specific determinations about system performance.
4. Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports.
5. Review and repair legacy code.
6. Expected to conduct system analysis and development, with limited support from professional staff, to keep our systems current with changing technologies.
7. Analyze, design, coordinate and supervise the development of software systems to form a basis for the solution of information processing problems.
8. Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications for junior programmers.
9. Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem