1. Recognize the needs of the consumer and provide detailed information to the consumer about the technical specifications of the computer software offered by the company.
2. Investigates new items and makes recommendations for purchasing products.
3. Checks inventory to ensure orders are in stock.
4. Takes orders over the phone and in person.
5. Advises customers on technical matters and recommends appropriate computer configurations.
6. Solicits information about computer needs from customers.
7. Negotiate price for the sale.