Supportive assistance during maternity leave.
The Assistant is responsible for providing secretarial, administrative and clerical support in order to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
The Assistant reports to the Manager and is responsible for providing secretarial and clerical services for the CEO and GM.
1. Provide office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the small organization.
- Undertake general administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, scanning, archiving, sending couriers, ordering stationery and pantry supplies, cheque disbursement, collection and encashment, deposit at bank, mail retrievals at post office, etc.
- Organize business travel, both national and international along with accommodation, if required
- Assist in handling financial related correspondence
- Maintain internal systems for expenses, i.e. payment vouchers, petty cash, receipts; and inventory of office supplies
- Maintain of contacts on Customer Relationship Management system, i.e. and B&T database
- Arrange internal and external meetings and conference calls
- Assist in research matters
- Support in data reporting and presentation administration
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and email messages
- Direct the general public to the appropriate staff member
- Respond to public inquiries
- Meet and greet clients and visitors
2. Provide support to the CEO and MD
- Assist the CEO and MD as requested
- Provide administrative services for the CEO and MD