This post has expired! It was posted more than 365 days ago.
Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within a market segment by effectively selling the company products.
Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
Reports to the Sales Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers to generate new business for the organizations products.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.