This post has expired! It was posted more than 365 days ago.
As part of its business development NOTA INVEST recruits a HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you have as main tasks:
- Ensuring administrative monitoring of employees by social legislation, employment regulations and policy of mutual human resources.
- Manage time software: annual leave, sick leave, absences etc.
- Prepare the variable elements of pay to the payroll provider and control payslips before sending to employees.
- Develop and update the follow-up supports and human resources management
- Monitor and update individual records of employees and achieve statutory statements
- Prepare contracts and their changes
- Writing of the job offer and publication of the announcements on jobs websites
- Receiving, sorting and tracking applications
- Arrange interviews for recruitment
- Preparing for the arrival of the new employee