We are now hiring people willing to support the launch of our international sales and marketing operations. Any special experience is not required because our training program will provide you with all the resources.
Job Location: Remote based international sales, with weekly VC (video conferencing ) review meetings.
Company Industry: Business Development
Key Sectors: Social Enterprise, Sales & Marketing, Gold and silver
Job Role: Management, Sales
Employment Status: Full-time, Part-time
Employment Type: Permanent
Annual Salary OTE Range: $25,000-$50,000 +
and a full package to include:
1. 25 days holiday plus public holidays;
2. Bonus schemes;
3. Partnership opportunities
Manages Others: Yes
1. Designing/implementing sales plans to accommodate department goals for company products/ services.
2. Directing sales forecasting activities and setting
performance goals accordingly.
3. Administering sales functions in order to generate increased turnover and enhanced customer satisfaction, particularly of high net worth customers.
4. Interfacing directly with company affiliates in order to achieve sales goals, increasing market segment business awareness.
5. Establishing and meeting overall company objectives through monitoring, training and motivation of employees.
6. Creating cost-effective advertising programs and merchandising strategies to acquire major sales opportunities.
7. Monitoring daily logs to verify sales on a regular basis and providing management reports pertaining to the same.
8. Overseeing transaction records in coordination with sales/marketing personnel.
9. Scrutinizing sales results, trends and key performance indicators (KPIs) and conferring with representatives accountable for achieving targets.
10. Acting as primary contact for all retail sales issues and keeping abreast of government & international commercial laws to ascertain their effect on agencys sales & marketing performance.
1. Strategic Sales & Business Development, Operations, Logistics
2. Negotiation Skills, Customer Relationships
3. Sales Budgeting/Forecasting, Financial & Market Analysis
4. Product Launches, Setting Sales Targets, Driving Growth
5. Product Distribution Network
6. Market Research, Competitor Analysis
7. Human Capital Management and Training
8. Strong Leadership, Team Building, Creative Problem Solving
9. Analytical Thinking & Comm Skills
10. MS Office Applications & Internet Usage, Outlook
Application form link:
Reference number: 2013129
Application deadline: 27th May 2016