The role will come with specific goals and targets as the company aims to grow its online presence both in the UAE and internationally.
This is not a management role, and will suit a recent graduate, or someone with about 1 to 2 years experience. You will be based in Dubai, working closely with the General Manager. This is a great opporunity to join the young team behind a successful company working in an exciting industry that crosses over with hospitality, leisure, tourism, and education.
The salary will be comensurate with experience and qualifications, and may include bonuses and incentives based on targets reached.
The responsibilities of the position will include, but are not limited to:
Marketing Executive Key Responsibilities
· Producing social media content (target of 5 posts per day, maintaining brand standards, maintaining use of hashtags and linked content)
· Promotion of Watercooled through all digital media channels, (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Meetup, Pinterest, Vine, Afterschool.ae etc)
· Maintaining company wide databases for end users, booking agents and other organisations
· Driving user generated content, by increasing opportunities for staff to promote to guests, running contests and online promotions
· Driving hotel engagement, maintaining literature distribution, and liaising with sales and marketing teams, regarding offers and promotions on a weekly basis
· Maintaining Watercooled brand awareness through available local media channels (listings, free content, travel sites, local periodicals)
· Scheduling promotion and advertising for all centre specific course content through mailing lists, group texts and other notifications on a weekly basis
· Liaising with 3rd party organisations, such as events companies, DMCs, tour operators etc, ensuring regular contact, updates of content, offers and booking procedures
· Monitoring promotional uptake and effectiveness of all marketing collateral
· Adhering to set marketing budgets
· Identifying new marketing channels, as well as recommendations on best use
· Identifying and following local and regional competitors, and reporting on their services and updates
· Delivering concise reports with actionable data
Additional desirable responsibilities:
· Web design and maintenance
· Graphic design and publishing of collateral
In depth Knowledge of PPC campaigns, SEO, SMO, and SEM.
Ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
Experienced with social media management software.
Full driving license