This post has expired! It was posted more than 365 days ago.
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ensures a smooth installation work such as Compressors, High pressure receiver, Low pressure receiver, Ammonia pumps, Evaporators, Condenser, PHE, Electrical Panels, all pipe lines and controls as per drawings.
- Makes a change in drawings if required according to site conditions.
- Handling over plant after completion.
- Maintaining direct relationship with customers and other contractors regarding site issues.
- Responsible for recommending the type of equipment to be installed, as well as be involved
in the actual design and installation of the equipment.
- Responsible for logging scheduled inspection reports of the operating equipment, fixed
building equipment, building structures, maintenance, repairs, and other records and
- Supervising maintenance personnel; overseeing troubleshooting, preventative maintenance, training, problem-solving; developing measures to improve productivity, increase efficiency, and maintain quality; ensure all equipment and mechanical, electrical, electronic and structural repair and improvements are performed properly; ensure all utilities are in proper working order; and various safety related responsibilities.
- Report all needed repairs or hazards when necessary.
- Ensures compliance with the GEA-Grade safety standards and adheres to all international applicable standard requirements.