This post has expired! It was posted more than 365 days ago.
1. The registered nurse makes the initial assessment visit, at home or at the facility regularly re-evaluates the client's nursing needs along with other medical team
2. Initiates the plan of care and necessary revisions, furnishes those services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill.
3. Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
4. Prepares clinical and progress notes, coordinates services, work as liaison between treating physician and other personnel of changes in the client's condition and family members
5. Counsels the clients and family in meeting nursing and related needs, participates in in-service programs, and supervises and teaches other nursing personnel
1. Complete assessment and recording of clients
2. Caring clients with Home respiratory therapy
3. Monitoring and recording vital signs and reporting to the treating physicians for the abnormal values
4. Administrating prescribed medications
5. Monitoring intravenous infusions and parenteral therapies
6. Caring of clients with Tracheostomy, gastrostomy and colostomy
7. Carrying out nursing care to clients with Pace maker, peritoneal dialysis , and clients on ventilator
8. Delivering Nursing care of clients with hemiplegic, paraplegic, Bells palsy, cerebral palsy, terminally ill, and elderly
9. Caring new born, pre and post partum mothers
10. Caring of clients with physically challenged and those who need special care at home or at their educational facility
12. Delivering simple exercises, helping in ambulation and accompanying clients to social gathering, hospitals, other treatment facilities and out doors
13. Remote monitoring of clients vital statistics using telemedicine facilities and with remote sensing equipments
14. Dressing of wounds after surgeries
15. Reporting and recording of medical events, procedures and other medical parameters
16. Maintain records of patient care, condition, progress, and problems in order to report and discuss observations with a supervisor or case manager, or Medical Doctor
17. Imparting Health education to the home health clients and family members