We have an excellent opening for Deputy Operations Manager - IWSPP Power Plant Project SAUDI ARABIA.
Due to our clients continued expansion with the development and operation of the Rabigh IWSPP Project and is the Utilities provider (power, water, steam) within the Rabigh complex, the integrated refinery and petrochemical complex located north of Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Our clients conventional thermal power plant consists of steam generator units with electrostatic precipitators, wet limestone FGD units and steam turbine generators all supplied by its EPC Contractor. Its main operations focus in ensuring continuous and uninterrupted supply of power requirements of Petro-Rabigh.
We are currently seeking the following:
This companys conventional thermal power plant consists of steam generator units with electrostatic precipitators, wet limestone FGD units and steam turbine generators all supplied by its EPC Contractor. Its main operations focus in ensuring continuous and uninterrupted supply of power requirements of the consortium.
The primary goals of Power Operations Department are:
1. to maximize the plant availability, and the capacity produced to the petrochemical complex water, power and steam
2. to ensure ease of operations and maximize plant efficiency
3. to minimize maintenance requirements and auxiliary power requirements
4. to maximize revenue producing energy while minimizing capital and operational costs
5. to ensure compliance with environmental and safety regulations
If this position is of interest kindly confirm the following;
1. Please attach to your reply for ease of our reference your up to date CV as a Word Document (not pdf) in line with the above scope, are you able to re-define your c/v in line with the above positions?
2. Please treat this as new application.
1. Current location
2. Earliest availability
3. Date of Birth
4. Nationality as per current passport
5. In confidence salary expectation for this position quoting in US$ per month NET (local tax free with accommodation, transport, flights etc. provided by employer) in view of the down turn in Oil price, kindly be conservative?
If you are not available at this time, do please e-mail an updated c/v in order that our Team can keep you appraised of future opportunities.
Let me have your comments soonest if not for you, can you recommend anyone?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Fortex Consulting, Inc.
Wenlock Road 20 21, London Uk
60325 ,Frankfurt am Main, Germany