Details of the Position mentioned below :
Company : A Top Oilfield Service Company
Position : Design & Drafting Manager (Asst. Engineering Manager)
Location : Abu-Dhabi
Experience Required : Min. 15 Yrs
Education Qualification : B.Tech/B.E
Reporting To : Engineering Manager
Construction Engineering of multi-disciplinary mechanical equipments & structures.
Ability to oversee and appreciate activities of various Engineering disciplines including (e.g. plant civil, E & I, Mechanical, Production etc.)
Involved in shop fabrication drawings and trouble shooting of problems resulting from shop and field capabilities.
Provide overall direction and planning of all CAD related functions for the department
Provide supervision and mentoring to staff including instructions, training, and coaching
Originate and implement CAD related procedures, policies and standards
Delegate CAD work assignments, and set priorities
Conduct weekly design production meetings
Support and coordinate with other engineering disciplines as needed regarding deadlines and submittals
Attend weekly meeting and update manpower loading charts
Provide manpower estimates for proposals
Provide technical support on projects.
Streamline CAD processes to ensure projects are done on time and within budgeted man-hours.
Monitor, control and approve work schedules and man-hours
Review and verify all CAD work ensuring compliance to drawing specifications, customer specifications, and TAS standard practices.
Evaluate current teams talent and outline immediate needs; recruit and maintain a skilled resource pool within group to meet the needs of the company
Pre-award activities such as preliminary design, preparation of tender drawings and material take-offs,
Job Skills :
* Construction Engineering of multi-disciplinary mechanical equipments & structures.
* In depth knowledge of 3D drafting techniques used in the design of industrial systems
* Demonstrated ability to use 3D parametric software, (Solidworks)is preferred, however Autodesk Inventor, Pro-E, or mastering of any other 3D modeling software may be substituted
* Ability to read P&ID's, PFD's, Weld Symbols, and other technical design documents and symbols
* Working knowledge of pipe, pipe fittings, valves, piping support, heat exchangers, other equipment and equipment installation
* Familiar with ASME, ASTM, NEC, OSHA, AWS, and other industrial codes used in the design of mechanical and industrial systems.
* Specific experience in HVAC packaged equipment design is desired, but not required
* Technical aptitude and ability to understand advanced engineering concepts
Must have more than 15 years' experience out of which 10 years' experience in plant design and/or piping design and working with rotating equipment on oil & gas sector.
If interested and have relevant experience, please drop your updated resume along with below information at rajivpaulvrigndaglobal.com :
(Please mention exp. In years)
Total Experience :
Experience in Designing & Drafting :
Experience in Plant Design :
Experience in Piping Design :
Experience in Mechanical Equipment Design :
Experience in offshore Projects :
Experience in Onshore Projects :
Current Compensation :
Expected Compensation :
Notice Period :
Reason for Change :
Current Location :
Middle East Experience :
Current Location :
Education Qualification /Year/Institute :
Validity of Passport :
Thanks & Regards
Mob No- +91 9315008713
Email Id- rajivpaulvrindaglobal.com