1) Supervise Foremen/Chargehand & workers removing paint from surfaces/repairing and cleaning surfaces/ applying coatings to surfaces.
2) To ensure project planning and prioritize work schedule within time limits/deadline of assigned project.
3) Monitor and verify painting & blasting activities in compliance with approved procedure.
4) Initiate action for non-compliance and wherever standards and targets are not met as per set deadline.
5) Generates DPR and measures performance / productivity of laborers.
6) Report areas of poor performance and provide recommendations for improvement.
7) Address any issues of poor quality / productivity and take action wherever required.
8) Set, schedule and apply standards of safety and quality related to project requirements.
9) Suggest and recommend for promotions, transfers, training requirement, job assignment, layoff or termination.
10) Review and verify employee time sheets and submit to HR on specified days. Ensure that hours are assigned properly without bias.
11) Demonstrate a personal commitment to Health, Safety and Environment through safety leadership and behavior
12) To ensure about overall safety of the employees in close co-ordination with the Safety Department.
13) To interact with client over T&M cost and get the approval to book into the Navision.
14) To ensure the material required at site to be ordered wherever applicable using material request through Navision.