1. Responsibilities include maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of all mechanical and hydraulic- and diesel-powered equipment. Skill-level requirements vary from basic troubleshooting and preventive maintenance to component replacement.
2. Outstanding experience and expertise in maintenance and installation work on plant electrical mechanisms and equipment.
3. Strong knowledge of mechanisms and control systems
4. Exceptional ability to perform in a noisy, humid, hot and high volume machine production environment.
5. Comply with company safety guidelines and procedures.
6. Read blueprints or technical diagrams before doing work
7. Install and maintain wiring and lighting systems and inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers.
8. Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices
Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools
Minimum of a diploma, certification, or associates degree in diesel or hydraulics technology or Electrical certifications