To provide technical knowledge and expertise and supervision for erecting, dismantling and scaffolding construction and housekeeping Services for all facilities.
To ensure the scaffolding procedure, specification standards are included and follow in scaffolding erecting and dismantling.
To inspect scaffolding erections prior to use. Provide an inspection program for all scaffold structures to ensure that minimum safety requirement are met.
To ensure all scaffold material are good condition and free from defects. Scaffolds have attached indicating (Tag) safe or not to be used.
To provide strong safety supervision with the relevant information instruction and training to ensure competence in our workforce.
To carry out Scaffold inspection and to certify the usability of the scaffold system and to advise and plan for rectification measures.
To conduct the risk analysis prior to start of scaffold work to eliminate or reduce potential risk. To highlight the potential risk to alert the public and end-user, keeping in mind the safety all times.
To oversee and co-ordinate cost effective scaffold system for all projects and maintain a safe, clean and tidy work area.
Plans and supervises the daily of scaffolding activities for all facilities.
Contributes to the preparation of annual operating Maintenance budgets. Ensures that all Maintenance Scaffolding Services are carried out within budget.
Supervises and directs personnel in his area of responsibility which is scaffolding services to provide an efficient manner to clients.
Ensure to calculate the counterweight for outboard of heavy duty Suspended Scaffolding.
Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team member with a strong customer focus approach.
Excellent adaptability to a multicultural environment with a wide exposure to various cultures and customs
High capability to understand and analysis the trouble shooting methodology to resolve complex problems.
Strong understanding of the other maintenance craft and operations side of the business
Good planning, influencing and manpower management skills with a significant degree of evaluative judgment needed.
Supervisor - Insulation
To provide supervision to all coatings and insulation work for the clients project. To ensure project execution to the projects HSSE standards and within quality, schedule and cost objectives. Assist in the oversight of the EPC Contractor during fabrication, assembly, testing and delivery of the projects Modules at the nominated module yard reporting to the Construction Lead.
To supervise all aspects of the coating and insulation fabrication work ensuring that it is carried out in accordance with the relevant Company and Statutory requirements.
Confirm that the Fabrication contractor has a robust execution plan for module fabrication, load-out and hand-over.
Work with engineering and fabrication teams for the review and approval of all Contractor deliverables for engineering and construction.
Ensuring specification and Code compliance and the deliverables schedule is maintained.
Identify and highlight any risk opportunities or threats that may have a favorable or adverse impact on module delivery within project cost, quality or schedule objectives.
Assist in the development and implementation of contingency plans as appropriate to maintain performance objectives.
Develop and update weekly/monthly performance management reporting to monitor progress on key performance indicators (KPI's) & criticality analyse data.
Support the review and swift resolution of Site Queries and Technical deviation requests. Monitor and report on the structural fabrication progress.
To ensure that all construction aspects of the project on site are supervised in a safe and efficient manner.
Relevant experience working with international codes (AS code experience preferred)
Extensive coatings and insulation supervisory experience in fabrication and construction of onshore/offshore projects.
Supervisor - Blasting & Painting
Responsible for execution of jobs in most professional and cost efficient manner and quality control of surface treatment and Painting.
1) Supervise Foremen/Chargehand & workers removing paint from surfaces/repairing and cleaning surfaces/ applying coatings to surfaces.
2) To ensure project planning and prioritize work schedule within time limits/deadline of assigned project.
3) Monitor and verify painting & blasting activities in compliance with approved procedure.
4) Initiate action for non-compliance and wherever standards and targets are not met as per set deadline.
5) Generates DPR and measures performance / productivity of laborers.
6) Report areas of poor performance and provide recommendations for improvement.
7) Address any issues of poor quality / productivity and take action wherever required.
8) Set, schedule and apply standards of safety and quality related to project requirements.
9) Suggest and recommend for promotions, transfers, training requirement, job assignment, layoff or termination.
10) Review and verify employee time sheets and submit to HR on specified days. Ensure that hours are assigned properly without bias.
11) Demonstrate a personal commitment to Health, Safety and Environment through safety leadership and behavior
12) To ensure about overall safety of the employees in close co-ordination with the Safety Department.
13) To interact with client over T&M cost and get the approval to book into the Navision.
14) To ensure the material required at site to be ordered wherever applicable using material request through Navision.