To be responsible for the daily operation of the reception at a designated location with the flexibility to move to an alternative location as and when required.
Job Accountabilities Linked to Objective Areas:
a) Greet personal and telephone callers and find out the nature of their inquiry. This is necessary for future references.
b) Provide information to assist clients or refer them to appropriate contacts, either inside the company or elsewhere. As a co-coordinator, they should be well informed in regards with the company she is working with; to provide all correct and complete informations to the clients.
c) Arrange appointment for callers or for people working inside the company and keep records of these.
d) Present a professional and polite image to all customers. To create and maintain a positive image for all the clients that might provide a good impression and may have a lasting impact for the success of the company.
e) Maintain logs of messages, arrival of visitors and deliveries received. This is done for security purpose, keeping records is very important and filing it properly accordingly with the dates and timings for future references.
f) Comply with the companys policies, management plans and procedures. Rules and regulations provide smooth flow of operation for the company, as this decreases error rate, risk and hazards. Employees must be aware of this to fulfill compliance requirements.
g) Responsible for ensuring that the reception area is kept tidy at all times. Keeping your own workplace clean is important as it reflects on your personality as well.
h) Assist dental technicians for shading, final fitting, staining.
i) Make sure that all deliveries are done correctly. This is very important, from checking the labels.
j) Coordinate with different dental clinics for the deadline.
k) Preparing delivery plan the whole month.
Minimum Knowledge / Skills / Attributes / Requirements:
- Communicate, both orally and in writing, by providing and obtaining information, effectively, clearly, correctly, concisely, completely, logically, in a timely manner, at a level and in a format consistent while maintaining confidentiality
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of individuals or groups to complete assignments, affect outcomes or provide a service
- Deal with (resistant / irate / demanding / frustrated / hostile / confused / angry) individuals or groups at various levels within and / or outside the organization effectively, responding appropriately to (provide or obtain information / convey information they may not want to hear / clarify or resolve issues / provide assistance or service)
- Organize (ones own / and others) workload effectively, efficiently and independently, achieving results with acceptable timeframes taking into consideration (changing priorities / deadlines / volume / available resources / reporting relationships)
- Reference and apply a variety of (policies / procedures / guidelines / rules / terms and conditions) to determine an appropriate course of action
- Use compute applications to (enter and retrieve data / access information / produce and edit a variety of effective correspondence, documents and reports)
- Effective Communication Skills
- Attention to Details and Quality
- Planning and Organization
- Team Orientation