Regional sales manager for Events company
Add value to the team and substantial increase in sales revenue and bottom line.
· Has experience and responsibility in managing large events
· Ability to deal with all working aspects of the events including design, sales, production and client servicing.
· Possess good presentation skills and a good command of written and spoken English.
The Sm is fundamentally responsible for the day to day client services relationship and strategic business development of sales team. The key areas of focus:
· Directing the sales and project team to develop opportunities and deliver jobs.
· Generate sales and profitability of the Company to achieve pre-set budgets, mainly in the areas of corporate, mall deco, royal & rentals other related business of the Company.
· Reviewing quotations before submitting to clients.
· Assisting the General Manager to lead in preparing major project pitches/proposals including drafting and reviewing quotes and contracts
· Taking the lead in preparing major project pitches/proposals including drafting and review of contracts.
· Sourcing new suppliers and resources.
· Playing an active role in monitoring current projects in hand and developing strategies and concepts to win potential projects.
· Directing staff in marinating corporate marketing strategies and social media.
· Compiling route reports on projects, staff, and revenue & p&l on projects
· Review and evaluate operational structure and workflow and propose improvements as necessary.
· Reviewing worker performance and identifying training needs.
· Traveling personally in GCC at least monthly visiting potential clients/ projects
- 10 years of working experience in the industry servicing clients in similar events
In order to express your interest for this job, please revert back with a word document of your resume, current CTC, expected CTC and notice period on zebamoderninfotech.com.