Technical Manager -PEST CONTROL EXPERIENCE ( URGENT ) Job
Posted date [14-Feb-2016]
This post has expired! It was posted more than 365 days ago.
Safeguard offer an extensive range of customised deterrents for the
prevention of perching, roosting and nesting of feral birds.
We are able to offer a comprehensive range of measures to
combat damage to property from bird fouling and the risk to
health from bacteria, fungi and viruses associated with fouling.
Our methods are highly innovative and humane. We use the most
modern materials and equipment such as netting, anti-perch
spring wire and anti-perch points.
Our staff are trained to the highest level in all aspects of bird
control, Health and Safety, management systems and the use of
access equipment. Ongoing development programmes are in
place in order to keep ahead of industry innovations.
All work is guaranteed.
Safeguard will recommend many practical solutions to your
A safe working environment will be created.
Bird control reduces the risk of damage and staining to property.
IRATA trained abseil and high access teams.
Cleaning and disinfection of fouling.
Fully trained and discreet marksmen.
Insecticidal treatments to eradicate associated insect
Correct disposal of bird fouling at registered waste sites.
Established in 1987, Safeguard has an excellent reputation
for providing a professional and comprehensive service
tailor made to meet your business needs.
We use professional quality products and procedures so
that the best possible results can be achieved with minimal
disruption and inconvenience.
Through careful recruitment, continual training and
innovative development, Safeguard are able to combine a
friendly and helpful approach with the highest standard of
Fast elimination of pest infestations and continual monitoring to
ensure any future problems are noted and treated quickly.
Clear, detailed specifications and comprehensive treatment
reports ensure you know exactly what you are paying for.
Reducing the risk of transferable diseases.
Avoiding damage to buildings, electrical wiring, computers and
Eliminating contamination and damage to stock.
Ensuring you comply with legal requirements.
High specification check lists and plans.
Tamper-proof, non-spillable bait stations with identification labels.
Appointments to suit customer requirements
Safeguard has earned a respected place in the market by providing honest advice to both the commercial and domestic user.
Pest control is a unique profession, dealing with live infestations of various insects and rodents that can cause damage, illness, loss of reputation and fear to us as a society.
Our services include:-
Pest prevention in commercial,
industrial and domestic premises
Rats and mice
Cockroaches, crawling and biting insects
Electric fly killers
Fly screensAnti-static treatments
Specialist reporting for food
and high risk premises...
1) Plans, coordinates, and directs quality control program designed to ensure high efficiency and consistency of established SG standards.
2) Develops and analyzes pest problems specifications to determine the present standards and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy of pest control program.
3) Formulates and maintains quality control objectives and coordinates objectives with pest control procedures in cooperation with service managers in order to maximize pest under control reliability and minimize costs.
4) Directs, workers engaged in inspection primarily before treatment activities to ensure the efficiency and continuous control the materials, facilities and pesticides.
5) Plans, promotes, and organizes PCO training activities related to pest awareness, pest control treatment standards and its reliability.
6) Immediate investigation and adjust customer complaints regarding pest their issues and the quality of treatment that needs to be done.
7) Make a detailed report with strong action plans and recommendations to rectify the pest issues in a short period of time.
8) To ensure the quality of treatment, discussions for pest issues and other related concerns such as the important of pest exclusion and sanitation to all the concern personnel of the Hotels, restaurants, hospitals, etc. should be made.
9) Report in full details immediately after the inspection executed in the client. The present pest status, what needs to be done (client/PCO, time of treatment and the right pesticide for specific pest target) is required to meet the standard of treatment.
10) To avoid or control call backs and risk, checking after the PCO treatment (routines and follow ups) and on the Spot checks are necessary to measure the efficiency level and be ensure the consistency in terms of service methodology and health and safety standards of SG Pest Control Services.