This post has expired! It was posted more than 365 days ago.
- Develop and implement procedures for minimizing the loss of merchandise, money or company assets
- Create plans regarding employee safety, emergency procedures and difficult customers
- testing alarm systems, monitoring video surveillance and responding to burglary incidents
- research, assess and supervise the installation of different security measures used in an establishment, such as security tags, mirrors, closed-circuit video cameras and electronic security devices
- Conduct or assist in investigations regarding shopper or associate dishonesty, store inventory and company policy documentation.
- With at least 4-6 years experience as a Manager in the related field
- With experience in Pharmaceutical industry