Our mission is to combine the strength of our expertise, experience and innovation to advance the worldwide success of the pharmaceutical and medical industries in preventing and curing disease. We believe in our values; Integrity and Ethics, Client Service and Quality, Innovation, Sense of Urgency, Open Communication, Initiative and Reward, Teamwork and Ownership.
Stegram Pharmaceuticals is looking for a QC Analytical Specialist on a long term contract.
* Provides analytical support to other products and laboratories (internally and externally)
* Responsible for delivery of departmental projects to agreed timelines
* Support the introduction of new products, procedures and processes into the department or other departments
* Sampling, analysis and release of raw materials, drug substances and drug products
* Collating analytical data and ensuring all documented results are according to cGMP
* Collation and release of analytical data
* Leads investigations and identifies root causes and appropriate corrective actions.
* Keep up to date on regulatory guidelines and ensure compliance to GMP
* Drives continuous improvement
* Training of staff and other analysts
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* BSc or equivalent in a lifesciences discipline
* Excelly QC experience within the life sciences industry
* Microbiology/ environmental monitoring experience
* Supervisory/management experience
* Ability to lead projects
* Proven experience in a variety of analytical techniques and skills
* Experience working to GMP quality standards
Stegram Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.If you are interested in being part of our successful growing team then please apply, we would love to hear from you, Send in your CV to our via email: careersstegrampharm.com
You may be interested in these jobs