The Public Relations Officer (P.R.O.) role is to undertake all the activities for official submission / collection of application approval and timely processing of various legal documents.
Must follow and ensure compliance with company policy and procedure for processing of / delivery of assigned services.
* Organize periodic renewal of Licenses
* Submission of correct documentation to the Ministry Of Labor for visa applications
* Submission of correct documentation to obtain licenses and efficient collection of Licenses to take place when completed
* Take, submit & collect all necessary documentation in order to organize all Employee official paperwork.
* Arrange medical tests, passports, memos, promotional draws and fine resolution.
* Represent the Company at locations such as the Police Station, Airport, Hotels, Embassies, Ministries/Municipalities & other significant Departments & in accordance with services such as mobile & landline phone services (connections/disconnections/repairs), mail, electricity
* Accompany the employee as they exit the country.
* Strong background of country Labor law
* Administration skills
* Good Oral & written Arabic and English