This post has expired! It was posted more than 365 days ago.
The Bridge Co. is looking for a Manager, Real Estate Asset Management, to join their team in Doha, Qatar. The primary function of the Manager, Real Estate Asset Management would be to oversee the daily activities and financial aspects of the real estate department. He/ She will be responsible for assessing and evaluating prospective real estate investment opportunities; be a part of the transaction process; oversee the operational aspects of commercial and residential properties; identifying the right time to exit; and developing an exit strategy.
1. Oversee the performance of the real estate department.
2. Evaluation, identification, and assessment of prospective real estate investment opportunities.
3. Prepare financial budgets, reports and statement relating to the real estate business
4. Be responsible for collecting rent, and sending out notice for rent collection
5. Prepare and maintain financial statement, update owners on status of property
6. Inform owners about occupancy rates, expiration dates of leases, and other issues with reference to the properties
7. Study comparable properly rates in the market, be up-to-date on the rental and capitalization rates of different areas. Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates, calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals
8. Understanding and comply with pertinent legislation
9. Be aware of the latest information on housing regulation and legislation that affects the industry
10. Plan and direct the purchase, sale and development of real estate properties on behalf of businesses and investors
11. Identify sellers, be a part of the deal team, and negotiate contracts for the purchase or lease of the property
12. Identify buyers, be a part of the deal team, and negotiate the sale of or terminate the lease on such properties
13. Work closely with third party property managers and leasing agents to provide direction for and oversight of business plans, budgets, forecasts, leases, analysis and approvals. Negotiate third party contracts.
14. Administration of agreements, contract and other documents
15. Overseeing the performance of third-parties, for example: calculating agents, portfolio administrations; service providers, etc.
16. Market assessment and conducting feasibility studies.