To work as directed on station of assignment under appropriate Chef de Partie. · Set up station properly and on time for each service period.
· Make sure all food is prepared by recipes designated by the Sous Chef or Chef de Partie.
· Make sure quality and quantity meets standard.
· Notify Sous Chef or Chef de Partie of any problems or complaints as when they arise.
· Be able to work in another area when needed and take part in cross training when directed.
· Be able to assist in same day preparation and advance preparation for another station as instructed by the supervisor.
· Be able to come to any and all kitchen meetings whilst on duty or otherwise. · Follow clean as you go policy and keep work area clean at all times. · Do not leave your section without doing the final check.
· All food items for storage must be covered, dated and labelled according 70 point checklist.
· Proper food rotation first in first out
· After service switch off and clean oven tops and work areas as well as surfaces.
· Will sign acceptance for tools, knives, uniforms etc. and will pay back to the company for any loss or damage of said equipment.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
Good communicating skills in English language.
1-2 years culinary experience.
Knowledgeable about basic hygiene and HACCP.
Candidates from UAE.
Salary: AED1,400.00 /month