1. Ensure that the outlet operations and brand guidelines are adhered to as required by the company and the franchise standards.
2. Provide information and advice customers on the menu and keep abreast with all the latest products and services that will be offered.
3. Oversee system transactions and control the voiding system, opening & cash out procedure, system reconciliation, and daily banking procedure.
4. Handle customer queries /comments to ensure customer satisfaction and delight.
5. Prepare weekly sales reports, weekly profit & loss statements, All required MIS reports and provide relevant feedback and suggestions to the Manager to maximize operational efficiency.
6. Maintain optimum stock levels, without generating excessive wastage, to ensure smooth running of operations to cater to customer demands.
7. Maintain hygiene standards and monitor regular quality checks for the outlet.
8. Manage staff schedules to ensure optimum staffing at all times.
9. Guide, train, develop and motivate subordinates to achieve their objectives and work to their best potential to perform effectively on the job.
10. Ensure compliance with all the policies and procedures.
11. Reporting Daily
The ideal candidate will have the following requirements:
2+ years experience in fine dining restaurant management
5+ years in the fine dining restaurant industry
Excellent communications skills in English
Passion for hospitality and excellent customer service skills
A motivational leader and team player who leads by example
Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
Analytical and problem-solving skills
Overall enjoyment of providing a positive, memorable guest experience.
Nationality Any Nationality other than Indian
Salary OMR 250 plus accommodation and Transportation and other benefits