- Understands and demonstrates a high level of customer care putting customers needs first.
- Can make and receive phone calls in a professional and courteous manner with good articulation.
- Displays good listening skills to identify customers needs.
- Actively supports and communicates with colleagues and customers to ensure the smooth operation of the service center.
- Report damaged bikes to management to avoid poor customer.
- Ensure sound levels are appropriate to the working environment, and not effecting the customer experience e.g. during incoming phone calls.
- Can $%&!# bikes for repair with a commercial eye, and identifies appropriate service level for each booking.
- Aware of stock levels of parts and accessories to help with sell through and stock turnover.
- Meets service level turnaround times to maintain high work rate and ensure customer expectations are met.
- Demonstrates flexibility in order to meet company needs e.g. uplifts in service center booking and stock takes.
- Minimum of 2 year bike mechanic experience in a retail store required.
- Technical service: Basic tune-ups to complete overhauls
- Knowledge of all bike tools required
- Assist in day-to-day operations of the shop.
- Has unrivaled patience and troubleshooting skills.
- Previous experience with various bike components, service tools, and machinery required.
- Passion for cycling / bicycles.
- Ability to build all levels of bikes from the box to a safe, ride ready bike required.
- Ability to stand and move in an active, team-oriented environment for extended periods required.
- Ability to communicate fluently with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written English required.
- Basic computer skills.
- Commitment to exceptional customer service.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; including nights, holidays and weekends required.
- LightSpeed Cloud POS experience preferred.
- Able to fit customers to all types of bikes.
- An enthusiastic, friendly, positive attitude and ability to maintain patience under pressure at all times.
Please email us your current CV and a cover letter outlining: why you want to join our team? What your salary expectations? When you will be ready to join? Your application is completely confidential and can be sent to recruitment at dde-me dot com.