You would also be responsible to establish, build, and maintain relationships with all key suppliers, establishing strategic relationships where required and develop and manage General Purchasing budget to meet annual business plan objectives , which clearly identifies existing spend base and through appropriate rationales defines budgeted spend and savings to be achieved.
Skills and requirements:
· 7 + years of experience in purchasing and a graduation degree in any discipline
· Experience in purchasing of Chemicals and additives a huge plus
· Result orientated and confident
· Knowledge of Local Markets
· Strong Interpersonal and Negotiation Skills