1. Supervise receipt of all shipments. Process receiving, discrepancy, and damage reports as needed.
2. Move inventory to various locations manually and by operating mechanical equipment, including fork lift, pallet jack, and handcart.
3. Supervise the Loading and unloading delivery truck by hand or with pallet jack.
4. Assume responsibility for delivery of all items received by warehouse
5. Evaluate complaints received on shipments of equipment and supplies and take appropriate action.
6. Order preparation Commercial, Retail, E-Commerce.
7. Supervise Labeling.
8. Supervise warehousing and storage of all supplies, equipment
9. Supervise maintenance of computerized inventory records.
10. Initiate all purchase requests to keep stock items available at all times.
11. Develop and recommend procedures for orderly replacement of existing movable equipment as it becomes obsolete or deteriorates.
12. Moment of Inventory from DC-Store / DC-Commercial Sales
13. Supervise, evaluate, and train employees assigned to warehouse.
14. Direct and maintain a safety program for all employees assigned to warehouse.
15. Initiate and maintain proper and necessary safety and fire prevention equipment within warehouse as prescribed by law.
16. Follow established safety procedures and techniques to perform job duties including lifting, climbing, etc.
17. Correct unsafe conditions in work area and report any conditions that are not correctable immediately.
Other Duties as Assigned
18. Responsible for Warehouse key.
19. Requires flexibility and understanding that all staff may be required to perform duties outside their normal area of expertise to meet the mission and goals of the Organization.
20. Performs other duties as required by the Organization from time to time