DEPARTMENT: Sales and Marketing
REPORTS TO: Chief Executive Officer/Owner
The role of MEA Sales Manager (ISM) is a critical role for the growth of the Company.
There is considerable potential to grow our current market share throughout the Middle East and Africa with both new and
existing customer accounts. This growth will come both from geographical expansion and from
developing our sales networks in existing markets via re sellers and key distributors. The MEASM will be responsible for maximizing
our sales revenue through a network of international sales agents as well as developing direct
customer accounts with existing and new customers. The position will involve a high degree of
MEA travel. The role is suited to a confident, and organized, sales professional, who has worked in a similar role or who has a passion for selling and building new accounts.
We supply many sectors with our USA products from Music to Military and all in between.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develop business plan and strategy for multiple product line markets that ensures
attainment of company international sales goals and profitability.
2. Prepare action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search for
international sales leads and prospects.
3. Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate international
4. Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding international sales
5. Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect
applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain
maximum profit margins.
6. Maintains accurate records of all international pricings, sales and activity reports.
7. Creates and conducts proposal presentations to dealers, customers, internal staff.
8. Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
9. Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and
ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
10. Insures that all international sales personnel meet or exceed all activity standards
for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes.
11. Maintains contact with all customers in the international market area to ensure
high levels of customer satisfaction.
12. Demonstrates the ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
13. Designs and recommends international sales and marketing programs.
14. Sets short- and long-term international sales strategies.
15. Must be aware of international variances in cultural and legal issues pertaining to
16. Marketing at exhibitions and through social media manage.
17. Must work to develop and maintain international business contacts.
18. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
19. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
20. Support global agents with technical, project and marketing information
21. Develop key relationships with international customers
22. Build a solid direct and dealer international sales pipeline and develop
23. Achieve pre-defined international sales targets
24. Works with HR and Legal to develop international sales contracts in foreign
25. Work closely with the Project, Design, Marketing and Production teams to ensure
customer requirements are met on a timely basis
26. Lead and Coordinate all international shipping, distribution and delivery with
Supply Chain group.
27. Coordinate all international sales efforts with our subsidiaries and agents.
Manages and directs a sales force to achieve global sales and profit goals
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION:
1. The successful candidate shall be an energetic, effective, self-starter with strong
verbal and written communication skills who is able to excel in an international
2. Experience with travel throughout the MEAI
fluency in other related language a major plus.
3. 5+ years sales experience with an
emphasis on international business development required along with new business development a sales hungry hunter.
4. Technologically advanced and oriented. Must have above average computer and
technical skills to navigate the communication barriers of frequent international
6. Strong communication and presentation skills and a thorough knowledge various
7. Customer service oriented and organized.
8. The proven ability to hire, build, and lead successful sales teams.
9. Must have a natural ability to engage in business relationships with individuals
and groups and a desire to improve these talents at all levels.
Fast career progression for the right candidate along with an uncapped OTE.