- Work with direct clients to sell the products.
- Evaluate, present and negotiate business opportunities.
- Outdoors presentations to companies and organizations.
- Meet clients and build relationships for sales.
-Visiting Clients continuously for promoting new items or offers.
-Liaise with all levels in the customer organization as required.
-Achieve or exceed the allocated sales target.
-Manage accurate and timely market information related to opportunities, competition, changing trends and feed it back to Sales Director.
-Keeping management informed by submitting daily activity reports to the Head of Department.
-Placing Clients orders on the system on a daily basis.
- Follow up clients orders and account payments after sale.
Skills & Capabilities:
Minimum experience of 5 years in UAE in the same
Fluency in both Arabic & English
Ability to work independently, strong interpersonal & communication skills
Holding A valid UAE driving license