This post has expired! It was posted more than 365 days ago.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers in prospect for new business.
2. Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
3. Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
4. Preparing and following up on any sales quotations made for clients.
5. Gathering market and customer intelligence.
6. Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders.
7. Maintaining accurate and updated records at all points of time.
8. Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements.
9. Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
10. Liaising with the Director on regular basis to discuss & implement strategies and goals for the development of business.
11. Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
12. Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.