We are currently seeking an experienced Public Relations Officer to co-ordinate with the HR Manager regarding processing and acquiring of all staff visas and labour cards as well as related PR duties.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Collect and provide periodical updates from the government authorities on all Labour and immigration rules to keep the HR department abreast of the changes in the rules and procedures.
- Submit, follow-up and collect all new employment and business visas to ensure that the visas are processed on a timely manner to support the business.
- Renew, update and maintain all employees and their dependants visas, labour cards, and labour contracts in a timely manner to ensure that companys records are up-to-date in the labour and Immigration Departments.
- Deal with general enquires regarding PRO functions promptly and efficiently to enhance the level of department service
- Provide service, support and assistance to new and existing employees on their requirements such are driving license, liquor license, car registrations, accommodation and legal requirements to ensure that PR services are provided as required.
- Renew, update and maintain the trade licenses and other government certificates of all companys legal entities in the UAE to ensure that the documents are up-to-date.
- Renew and maintain all companys leases in the UAE before its expiry, which includes offices, company apartments.
- Assist departments in resolving any issues related to company vehicle registration and renewals to ensure that PRO services are provided as and when it is required.
- Obtain visas from other Embassies in UAE for staff members for their business travel
- Arrange processing attestation of employee qualifications as required
- Accurate preparation of documents according to the requirement of the legal authorities
- Maintain confidentiality and security of company and employee documents at all times
- Experienced in visa and other transactions, knowledge of Abu Dhabi and UAE Labour Law.
- UAE valid Driving License.
- Well-developed skills in written and spoken English & Arabic.
- Microsoft Office and computer literacy a must
- Able to work under pressure to demanding time pressures and to meet deadlines
- Able to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of professionalism and personal presentation at all times
- Able to understand and adapt to cultural sensitivities
- Problem solving/lateral thinking skills.
- Excellent time management and prioritization