The Job holder will be responsible to drive heavy duty road tanker from Mussafah terminal to various customer, filling station/depot locations and back. To ensure that vehicle is in good condition for delivery of products.
- Inspects the vehicle before loading to ensure that routine maintenance checks have been carried out by workshop personnel and informs any defects to Transport Supervisor. Checks availability of hoses and couplings in the vehicle. Ensures that product compartment of the vehicle is empty before loading any products. Checks tyres and lights and ensures that fuel tanks are full before proceeding on trips.
- Collects the Filling Advice Note (FAN) from Dispatch Supervisor/Assistant Dispatch Supervisors and hands over to loaders in order to load the products. Ensures that compartments are sealed after loading.
- Collects the PDN/PTNs from the terminal gate after loading is finished. Hands over PDN/PTNs to customers/filling stations for their signature and returns them to Dispatch Supervisors aster delivery of products.
- Connects and disconnects hoses to storage tanks at customer/filling station/depot sites.
- Attends vehicle in the event of an accident or breakdown, until the arrival of workshop crew.
> - Performs duties according to dispatch schedules and work shifts, and at any time required by delivery requirements, as per Transport supervisor instructions.
> Complete Secondary Level of Education (12 years)
> - 3-5 years experience in driving Heavy Duty vehicles and transporting inflammable petroleum products
> - Ability to communicate in English language (Verbal and Written) - Knowledge in Arabic would be an advantage
- The candidate age should be 35 years old and below a the time of recruitment
- Job Grade Level: 6
If interested please send your updated CV AND LICENSE COPY to email@example.com
Thanks & Best Regards
Najma Afrin || Recruitment Consultant
Al Qabas Employment
Tel: 9140-27890960 ||
firstname.lastname@example.org || Mob: 9140-27890960