1. General Duties
· To display extensive product knowledge of all Al Ain Raceway services and products
· To strive to achieve sales targets in line with implemented forecasts
· To provide assistance to all Al Ain Raceway customers including providing activity information, tours of facility etc.
· To invoice and send receipts to customers
· To take responsibility for Sales Call Backs so customer enquiries are followed through thoroughly
· To be responsible for generating ideas for promotions to increase sales revenues
2. Administrative Tasks
· E-mailing customers lap time sheets after Open Races
· To send Mail Shots when required to create awareness of upcoming events
· To aid the Sales Manager in keeping all information handouts up-to-date with correct event details
· Filing Booking Forms and other paperwork
· Following AARs Booking Policy in terms of Booking Form / Payment Receipts and communicating event details clearly to customer
· To be able to send all written correspondence in perfect English
· To ensure that all departments are kept informed of all current event status and relevant customer information for the benefit of the customer experience and smooth running of the event.
· Handling all incoming and outgoing e-mails and telephone calls promptly and professionally.
· Faxing and received fax information and dealing with accordingly
The successful candidate will be well presented with excellent personal hygiene. The role will require you to work evenings and weekends.
Accommodation will be provided and salary will depend on experience.
Candidates who had completed two years with their existing employers or on Visit/Tourist visas need only apply and preference will be given to who can start immediately.
Please contact Lalyne on 03 768 6662 or send CV to adminalainraceway.com