This post has expired! It was posted more than 365 days ago.
With 2 - 3 years work experience. Below are the job description:
1. Work with direct clients to sell the products.
2. Evaluate, present and negotiate business opportunities.
3. Meet clients and build relationships for sales.
4. Follow-up clients orders and payments after sale.
6. Achieve or exceed the allocated sales target.
7. Have knowledge in kitchen equipment
8. Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options.
9. Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions.
10. Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance ; researching and recommending new opportunities ; recommending profit and service improvements.
11. Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors.