* Support distributors in partner markets (Lower Gulf) to drive sales strategies across various Channels
* Work closely with AMs from distribution partners in ensuring that targets are met regularly to ensure growth in HTCs Market Share %
* Strong insights and regular management of sales run rates, forecasting, portfolio management, channel pricing, competition info and activities
* Create market specific strategies within each country to promote HTC
* Work with the marketing team in ensuring local strategies and channel incentives plans are made
* Work closely with the Sales Management to clearly demonstrate sales FCSTs, achievements and a strong understanding of price segments and HTCs Market Share %
* Bring innovative ideas on the table and finding viable means of executing them
Business degree is a definite plus
Several years of sales experience in the consumer electronics is an essential requirement with demonstrated experience of implementing the sales strategies and planning to achieve the assigned account volume targets, demonstrated experience of sell in and sell-out of products/propositions on assigned accounts/regions/channels etc, working closely with Marketing team and Product Marketing in order to achieve account targets.
The successful incumbent will be able to demonstrate a history of sustained growth in responsible accounts.
Mobile experience and an acute understanding of retail environments is a definite plus.
The successful incumbent will have prior experience of working directly with Lower Gulf partners and of
This role will involve travel across MEA territories from time to time
Arabic language skills preferred