A pioneer in Retained Search in the GCC with years of experience in the region and with unmatched reliability. We have been setting new benchmarks in excellence by providing clients with the very best in international human resource consulting and executive search solutions.
Our Client is a Leading group based in UAE/Saudi provides services in Freight Forwarding looking for Customer Service Representative- Fillipino National
To provide quality Customer Service & Pricing support to ensure timely processing of sales orders to help expedite both export and import shipments for air, sea.
1. Customer Service- Export & Import/ Pricing
· Receive inquiries from regular customers, overseas agents or Sales for air & sea freight and ensure proactive and prompt resolution of service.
· Understand customers business needs, their shipment pattern, cargo particulars, and frequency of shipments, volumes, trade lanes, etc.
· Procure rates from origin agents, local carriers/liners and consolidators on regular basis, ensuring rates negotiated are cost effective and generates maximum profitability.
· Follow up with customers for additional bookings as per customer potential and explore leads from other divisions.
· Respond to RFQs from Customers/Sales/Agent, follow up on quotes and secure booking. Negotiate further where required. In case quotes dont get accepted, resulting in loss of business, revert to agents on outcome.
· For air export shipments obtain rates from airline, quote and liaise with operations team to execute the shipment accordingly.
· Complete Invoicing on a daily basis/weekly basis once received completed files from the operations division.
· Liaise with customers/Sales team to coordinate shipments, obtain missing information necessary to execute shipment and provide shipping updates from time to time.
· Ensure that all shipments are undertaken to meet, as a minimum, or exceed the customers expectations in terms of the standards provided, cost agreed and specified time frames service and that all shipments are handled in line with company procedures and policies.
1. Job Management:
· Job planning, interdepartmental collaboration and coordination to ensure high delivery.
· Ensure rates negotiated with carriers/liners are promptly validated in the Counter.
· On booking confirmation, secure the necessary FCL/LCL bookings with liners/consolidators for sea export shipments, check sailing schedules, apply for container releases with carriers; open the job card in the system and release requests.
· For imports shipments, send routing order instructions, coordinate pre-alerts/BL/AWB drafts, finalize documents, prepare arrival notice, exchange letters, etc.
· On shipment arrival, hand over file to Operations team for prompt handling, clearance and delivery
· Maintain contact with customers/agents throughout the process on status of shipment movement until it reaches final destination.
1. Customer Relationship Management
· Communicate, develop and maintain customer and carrier relationships ensuring customer satisfaction through proactive initiatives.
· Maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers to achieve high customer satisfaction and retention leading to increased sales revenue.
· Work closely with all departments to ensure smooth and complete execution and overall contribute in quality improvement for all assigned accounts.
· Enter all new customer data and other sales data for clients into counter and maintain this information as per company policy.
· Maintain customer profiles including contacts, special requirements, rates, fees, preferred routing/services, etc.
· Build long term relationships with account portfolio via phone calls, emails, and job quality follow up.
· Ensure that all customers queries are well-investigated and resolved, and escalating queries if appropriate to General Manager.