1. Assist in performing complete clinical evaluations of patients.
2. Administer treatments (e.g. injections, medication, fluid therapy, dressing, first aid, etc) as directed by Veterinarian.
3. Assist in performance of diagnostic tests such as blood tests, x-rays, ultrasound, etc.
4. Educate owners in preventative treatments and protocols against disease and infections
5. Assist in performing surgical procedures based on medical condition or as requested by owner.
6. Record patient observation, diagnosis, prognosis and treatment plans in the hospital information system.
7. Ensure owner has complete understanding on how to provide treatment plans at home.
8. Cover after hour inpatient treatments
9. Educate animal owners on animal behavior, feeding needs, health, environment, and preventative measures.
10. Ensure infection control measures and protocols are implemented by all staff.
11. Monitor and restock consultation rooms, surgical suite and pet shop.
12. Abide by the UAE/International laws governing animals and their welfare.
13. Ensure healthy and safe environment for hospital staff.
14. Receive and manage telephone calls.
15. Schedule appointments and procedures.
16. Call clients to remind them of appointments.
17. Welcome clients and visitors, and attend to their needs